Tuesday, June 28, 2011

Insufficient

2 Corinthians 3:5 “Not that we are sufficient in ourselves to claim anything as coming from us, but our sufficiency is from God, who has made us competent to be ministers of a new covenant...”

I am not competent to do this ministry. Honestly, it is tiring and very difficult. I am surrounded by people of false faiths or no faith at all, they will die and go to Hell if they do not believe in Jesus Christ as Lord. “How will they believe in the one of whom they have not heard? And how will they hear without someone preaching to them?” (Rom.10:14-15) God has called me here to proclaim Him to these people. I am so unworthy of this privilege to be His ambassador. & the ONLY way this mission can be accomplished is by God. It is my eager cry to God today to make me competent, for the Spirit to flow through me and speak His truth to these beautiful people that God loves so much. Please pray with me for God’s strength and competence in ministry, & also the energy to serve.

No comments:

Post a Comment